Friday, March 25, 2016

Scrapbook Party Winners

Happy Friday everybody! Just a quick post today to congratulate the winners of our International Scrapbook party and thank all who participated and uploaded your layouts. I had a blast co-hosting this with Clare and I hope to work with her together soon on another joint venture:)

Random.org selected Moira G. as the winner of week 3 and also as the overall winner of the party! Congratulations Moira and beautiful layouts once again by all!

I have to make this brief as my Grandson Jaxon arrived yesterday morning and I'm off once again to the hospital to spend some cuddle time!

Please check out Clare's blog post for more info on our party wrap-up and pics.

This little guy is waiting on me:)


Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment